Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Mountain biking in Brasil...

I traveled to Brazil this past week to visit some family. We had all sorts of things planned for the week, with mountain biking possibly being on tap. Luckily they had a holiday on the previous Thursday which made for a long weekend. Most gracious hosts contacted some other relatives to frag up a ride so I didn't gain 20lbs after eating all the delicious food in sight.

The views were great, and the company was even better. I have to throw a non-29er warning out there, but man I would have loved to have my Specialized or my KMonkey down there. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Well I have more, but maybe I will post them up in the Passion Forum. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
A few from Dirty Kanza 200 last weekend

It was an amazing event. Thanks Jim and Joel!

Gnat

Attachments

·
Did I catch a niner+?
2,957 Posts

This is all I got. Was doing some sizing of a Captain 2.2 vs a Stout 2.3 and the Captain has really stretched tubeless.

It's been raining every morning here or every other. I have a few secret spots I can ride but nothing great.

·
climb
2,293 Posts
I 'as about to start a ne' photo-friday thread, thinking, no one has started one yet? MC and his playing 'ith 'ords.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.