Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
16,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's high summer and lotsa folks are taking off for long weekends of riding, camping, riding, fishing, and maybe some riding. So I thought I'd get the stoke going a little early this week.

Well, that and I'm taking off for a long weekend in the mountains and won't be around on Friday...:thumbsup:

Go Skippy go...

Go Greg go...

No, larva, no!

Yay for yella...

Grow trees grow!

Can I get an 'amen'?!

Good weekend, y'all.

MC

·
Administrator
11,685 Posts
nice shots as usual MC.

Wish my 29er riding amounted to more than 700c commuting but high summer in the desert is hot and humid, where you get out and ride at 5am and still lose 5lbs of water weight by the end of a 3 hr ride. Bring on fall!

·
30-ton War Machine
793 Posts
Mike,
I know some people give you crap for your photos but i appreciate the crap out of them! :)
Isaac

·
tiny rider
623 Posts
Some Rocky Mountain National Park alpine tundra for your summer high-country jones.

Best luck to all those heading out on the Colorado Trail Race who will hopefully get to see terrain like this from the saddle of their bikes!

"Old Man of the Mountain"

We interrupted this fellow's lunch.

Mt. Ypsilon's summit is the very top-right peak dodging about in the clouds.

camouflage fail

Back to treeline:

·
Spud State Rider
630 Posts
My Son Bryce and I had a nice 3 day trip on the Trail of the Coeur d'Alene's this past weekend.

Trailhead in Plummer Idaho.......

Approaching the pedestrian bridge over lake CDA...

Fun roller coaster feeling descending from the top as the path stairsteps its way down....

Many miles of swamplands with water lilies and abundant bird life....

Bryce took this great pic of our camp in Cataldo......

Moose on the loose!...

CDA river......

Victory! End of the line in Mullan....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mike, as a Colorado flyfisherman who is looking to get a new wheel set for my new 29er, you are making it impossible to find excuses to not have you do my build. Great shot of the midge shucks!
Look to hear from me in the next few months about building me a set of wheels!

Geek

·
Break it, Fix it, Ride it
1,940 Posts
Doug_ID said:
My Son Bryce and I had a nice 3 day trip on the Trail of the Coeur d'Alene's this past weekend.
I thought one had children so that they could do all the heavy lifting. :nono: :p You're letting him off way too easy.

@yuri - That is certainly the Mogollon! How i love it up there.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Nearly didn't make it ;) But here are some from this past week showing Franco and Phil (father & son from Canada) around the island.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts