Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my gravel bike there's a cage mount on the top tube. For various reasons, I like to have my phone on rides. My saddle bag is too small for my phone and is filled with a tube and some critical tools anyways.

So I was thinking why not mount the phone to the top tube cage mount, and figured that surely such a product existed. After extensive searching, I've got nothing.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists? Or is there some reason why it's not a good idea?

· Destroyer of Worlds
476 Posts
I typed "top tube cage mount" into google and got a crapton of options for mounting things on a cage mount, including semi-rigid carrying cases that would hold a phone.

· Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I typed "top tube cage mount" into google and got a crapton of options for mounting things on a cage mount, including semi-rigid carrying cases that would hold a phone.
IDK if I was too specific in my search terms. I was getting mostly strap systems or phone holders meant for the handlebars.

But thank you, I appreciate the suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.