Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and a buddy from work are gonna be in the Phoenix area from San Diego for Friday, Sat and possibly Sunday. We will be looking for some of the shuttle runs you guys have and need some help finding our way. Maybe looking to do some long freeride type rides and dont mind climbing. Tech is good chunk is better. Thanks for the help.

Maggro

· PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,359 Posts
Well, normally we would be doing Christmas morning shuttles but with the injury bug going around and Kavu's bike fail, not sure now.

· Registered
5,785 Posts
azdog said:
Well, normally we would be doing Christmas morning shuttles but with the injury bug going around and Kavu's bike fail, not sure now.
Maybe in a few weeks I can become a official shuttle driver! All depends on how soon I can press in the clutch.

· PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,359 Posts
trb2929 said:
Maybe in a few weeks I can become a official shuttle driver! All depends on how soon I can press in the clutch.
Cool, I might be doing a lot of xc for the next month and finally give my shoulder a rest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.