Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know someone who will be re packing their hubs and brackets.

How's the weather there? Must get wicked hot and sticky in the summer! you ride all year round? I know it can get nasty hot here in japan but nothing like the philipines. been there once ( USN ) didn't ride anything except the local girls :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe

shonan_surfer said:

How's the weather there? Must get wicked hot and sticky in the summer! you ride all year round? I know it can get nasty hot here in japan but nothing like the philipines. been there once ( USN ) didn't ride anything except the local girls :)

i already did!

you've been here!? how nice. and how i wished i can be in Japan. i always dreamed of visitnig japan... sigh.
seeing your post in the other thread makes me... WWWWWOOOOOOW!
here in the philly, its really hot. luckily, there's a store nearby, and i almost bought the entire case of Coke!

·
Lumen warrior
48 Posts
hey raybrig, where do u live in the phil.? that trail looks familiar, is that the trail maarat or seven rivers going to wawa dam? im a cross country rider livin in malabon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waaaaa!

XC707 said:
hey raybrig, where do u live in the phil.? that trail looks familiar, is that the trail maarat or seven rivers going to wawa dam? im a cross country rider livin in malabon.
TAGAMALABBBBBOOOOOOON!?
Raybrig = Gerald DRE!!

that trail is the first river of what we call "7 rivers" going to wawa.

HAHA! i never thought someone in malabon would be replying here!!! HEHEHEEH :D

·
Lumen warrior
48 Posts
expect the unexpected! hehe actually there are few xc riders here in malabon, most are roadies. so where in the phil. are u? hope we could eb sometime and go to the trails together. im peter nga pala. hehe

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since u r a pinoy!!!!!!!

magtagalog nga muna hehe!

sino sino tropa mo? taga malabon din ako! baka kilala mo isa dito:
cyrill, bong, gerald(me), raul, boyet, sandy

btw, tambay kami sa UP every saturday. may byahe kami sa linggo 7 rivers going to wawa ulet. may mga kasamang newbies.

anyway, sino sino mga kagrupo mo? baka d ko alam katropa na kita dun (or nakasama na kita HEHEHEH)

·
Lumen warrior
48 Posts
is it ok to speak our language here? anyway, sumasama ako minsan sa grupo ni john wilkie , the bike shop owned by israel. actually, isang beses palang ako nakapunta ng seven rivers, but naakyat ko na ang maarat about 6 times na, kilala mo siguro si anton the owner of jbl bike shop in mcarthur, sa kanya ako lagi bumibili , mura kasi. actually akyat rin kami this sunday. naghahanap rin ako ng mga taga malabon to go to the trail with. iguess mas maganda kung marami kang kilala na fellow mtnbikers diba? nahihirapan din kasi ako sumabay sa kanila kasi ang lalakas, hope hindi kayo ganun kalakas para kung sakali sumama ako sa inyo.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we call it FUN ride, so dapat walang nahihirapan(fun?) pero d rin maiiwasan un magtitirahan e.

anyway, if ur interested, tambay ka na rin sa UP. ill be there tom, at around 8am. then sa sunday, un nga, may byahe rin. kita kits! (nasa office kasi ako ngayon kaya medyo nahihirapan mag reply e hehe, baka mahuli pako)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Raybrig, I need some help with finding a bike in Philippines(CEBU)

Ray, my brother lives in Cebu and is looking for a LOW COST used MTB or two for commuting in Cebu City! Any suggestions as to where/who to talk to? He's an expatriot american and is NOT a rich one! Needs as inexpensive a bike as possible without buying a junker! Your help will be most appreciated by a fellow mountainbiker here in the USA! :D
!
Raybrig said:
its me! river crossing (lucky the river's not too high!)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
try ykk trading, im sure its somewhere in cebu, if im not mistaken, its in legazpi. they have lots of good stuffs

·
enjoy the view
176 Posts
mga tsong,

good to see na may mtb'ers from pinas na nandito. i used to do triathlons back in the day and tambay din ako sa up (upmountaineers, uporg, and inuman sa crus na ligas) pero buskonian ako. dating roadie, but now i'm in nevada and converted to mtb.

hope to get in touch with you guys when i get home, sana next year and i'll try to bring my bike para maka ride naman. are there any bike tours to sagada and places as such na alam ninyo. pls. email me info about it. [email protected] or kung pede, just post it up here.

salamat mga katoto!

·
enjoy the view
176 Posts
MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON SA INYONG LAHAT (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!)

·
enjoy the view
176 Posts
hey flip, i envy you so much. i might be home by june or late may, hopefully i can bring my bike.
have fun!

1 - 20 of 351 Posts