Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows of any local ride groups that meet up around the Philadelphia area that are open to anyone that wants to join in (days and times). I've exhausted my search for a riding partner lately, MTBing either "scared" them or they started wussing out on inclines. Riding solo is kinda getting boring.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
of those days sunday would be the only one i can play on.

i am m-f, 8-4, working schlub.

i'll PM you my e-mail address.

just let me know if your up for riding (this sunday might be kind of wet, but next sunday maybe). i live right in wissahickon, practically so it dosen't take much to get me there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can I come too?

I'm moving into the Philly area from Ithaca NY (Goodbye Shindagin, I promise I'll visit). I'd love to hook up and meet some riders to show me the areas and enjoy a couple of beers with afterward. I'll be there in a couple of weeks...

·
Registered
1 Posts
riding philadelphia

I've been trying to find people to ride with in the Philadelphia area. I'm really kind of new to the sport so i don't want to hold people back but I would love to find someone to ride with and learn from. If anyone's interested let me know.

·
Respect Your Trails
329 Posts
Plenty of riders in the Wiss. I'm there a few times a week. Usually once on the weekend and after work a few days during the week. I think JAR is doing their rides on Thurs. nights? in the Wiss. Check out the site link at the top of this post.

newbie2005 said:
I've been trying to find people to ride with in the Philadelphia area. I'm really kind of new to the sport so i don't want to hold people back but I would love to find someone to ride with and learn from. If anyone's interested let me know.

·
Banned
71 Posts
newbie2005 said:
Jersey Action Riders free MTB skills clinic is this Saturday at Gloucester Community College in NJ. Check the site for more details and directions (www.jerseyactionriders.org). Lot's of chicks on bikes have already signed up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.