Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turner's customer service is phenomenal. I have a large Flux and the seat stay crown was hitting the seat tube. I called Turner, spoke with Greg and explained my issue. Greg stated that he would immediately ship out a new front triangle. It arrived - the next day. I am very impressed with the high quality of customer service that Turner always provides. For most companies, warranties are "smoke and mirrors" with terms and conditions that erode the warranty coverage. Turner is an exception. They stand behind their product, honor their warranty, and strive to ensure customer satisfaction. Thanks again for your great customer service!

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
What's really cool is that the service you got is really just par for the course.

The abbreviated version: broken swingarm on Moab vacation -- DT directs local shop to pull one off a brand new bike and put it on mine -- at his cost -- one half day's ride time lost -- vacation saved!

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I would be very curious to know what spec was changed ever so slightly that would prevent the stay from making contact in the future. Did they raise the lower shock mount a millimeter or two? Raise the central rocker pivot point? Just curious...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tscheezy said:
I would be very curious to know what spec was changed ever so slightly that would prevent the stay from making contact in the future. Did they raise the lower shock mount a millimeter or two? Raise the central rocker pivot point? Just curious...
The folks at Turner speculated that the lower shock mount was probably a millimeter or two off. I believe this has been an isolated incident with a few large Flux's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.