Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a Phantom v3 today. I heard there is a “open source” template for a rear mud guard to protect the shock. Anyone know anything about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
fraid of heights
1,841 Posts
Did you order with DirtWorks through their website? Have you got anything other than your initial order confirmation?

I ordered late last Friday evening and have been anxiously checking for any update every day since!! :)

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
It takes a couple/few days for them to ship out the bike if they have it on hand in the shop, otherwise it ships directly from Banshee.

Ordered my Rune V3 early this month and got it in a week

·
fraid of heights
1,841 Posts
Good to know, I was hoping a week. But no shipping confirmation yet. The website still says XL raw in stock and their pinkbike ad is still up. So hopefully I'll hear something soon.

I know CO has had a huge Covid resurgence just like we have. So I was trying not to bug them...

But CAN'T WAIT!! :) and I was gonna wait till I got the order confirmation to order a new BB and cables to build with; and some AMS stuff to protect that beautiful frame!

Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I purchased my new frame through my LBS, it is shipping directly from Banshee North America.
I am chomping at the bit for delivery......

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sure hope Banshee had more than 1 Raw XL in stock.... :-| Otherwise I may be waiting a while.....

·
26 for life.
549 Posts
Sendy knee pads come on a nice big bit of plastic which is perfect for a mudguard. I made it a bit wider than the one you can DL a plan for.
MwwaQ1V.jpg

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Good to know, I was hoping a week. But no shipping confirmation yet.
Sorry about any delay... there is a huge overload on US shipping right now due to time of year, and covid pushing many things to online
sales. It's taking a bit longer to get product out of our factories right now as a result. seems to be taking on average about 7-10days rather than the normal 48 hours.

My understanding is that shippers are hiring like crazy to try and catch up.

·
fraid of heights
1,841 Posts
Sorry about any delay... there is a huge overload on US shipping right now due to time of year, and covid pushing many things to online
sales. It's taking a bit longer to get product out of our factories right now as a result. seems to be taking on average about 7-10days rather than the normal 48 hours.

My understanding is that shippers are hiring like crazy to try and catch up.
Thank you for the update, all makes sense! Sorry for being impatient, just excited...

I had thought I was ordering from a shop that had frames in stock. So I was thinking the shipping label would have been printed Monday or Tuesday and just needed the weekly UPS pickup or something. I probably didn't read what it said during checkout...

Anyway, can't wait to ride this weekend. Were back to lock down, so it has to be close to home and chill. But can't wait to spend time setting up the new ride!

Thanks!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts