Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pfun with Pflug

Pluginator rocked it at Iron CX! I wasn't surprised to see him on a La Cruz, but I was shocked to see him on the old steel La Cruz instead of his Ti La Cruz. Doesn't seem like the "heavy" steel bike held him back at all. 2nd overall, 1st in his category, and wrapped up the series victory. Very cool!

On a similar note, my La Cruz held up fine as well. Rode smooth as usual, the disc brakes kicked butt on the downhills, and the Stans tubeless wheels were worth their weight in gold. No flats. :)

Now Salsa, please make another disc CX'er. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Pfun with Pflug

Pluginator rocked it at Iron CX! I wasn't surprised to see him on a La Cruz, but I was shocked to see him on the old steel La Cruz instead of his Ti La Cruz. Doesn't seem like the "heavy" steel bike held him back at all. 2nd overall, 1st in his category, and wrapped up the series victory. Very cool!

On a similar note, my La Cruz held up fine as well. Rode smooth as usual, the disc brakes kicked butt on the downhills, and the Stans tubeless wheels were worth their weight in gold. No flats. :)

Now Salsa, please make another disc CX'er. :)
I was definitely in envy of you guys on your disc La Cruz's. My CCC was great and all, but Lippencote was definitely a whole 'nother beast! Since IC I've been looking at the Vaya, but I'm really wanting a disc CXer - ala Ti La Cruz disc... :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.