Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ride these parks? I have been riding them lately and would love to go for a group ride or something cause I haven't seen a single person on the trails yet. If anyone is interested just let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The trails are just north of ames on highway 69. You will see the sign. The trails at peterson pits are almost completely flat but fun to go all out on and if u ride up the road a little you can hit up mcfarland park. There is some hills there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The trails are just north of ames on highway 69. You will see the sign. The trails at peterson pits are almost completely flat but fun to go all out on and if u ride up the road a little you can hit up mcfarland park. There are some climbs and downhills there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i ride them...

I ride those trails a lot during the school year (i go to ISU), right now i am in des moines and come up to ames about once a week. I don't bring my bike with me though, so maybe sometime during the school year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn I gotta work at the bike shop until 4 and right now I have no tires on my rims haha I won't be riding my mtn bike till monday, but I got some sweet new tires, new pedals, and a new computer to try out so it I can't freakin wait! We'll have to meet up again some time. I will probably be up there at least twice this week so I can win the Iowa Games lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.