Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some peeps trying to ride this slab were talking about your internet personna, and your pix--while I was out there the first weekend in April. I had to laugh because your reputation haunts me like this quite often.

PS: those people, were not local Grand Valley buds of yours either!

(EricTheRed on this spot)

·
Banned
824 Posts
infamy

lidarman said:
How could you tell, not enough profanity?

The best Pete trash talking came from Pete himself and me in the Gooseberry Mesa parking lot three years ago. It was a "you had to be there" to fully appreciate it, especially when it soared over the head of the SoCal transplant to that area who was the butt of the joke and didn't even know it.

·
Banned
6,057 Posts
lidarman said:
Some peeps trying to ride this slab were talking about your internet personna, and your pix--while I was out there the first weekend in April. I had to laugh because your reputation haunts me like this quite often.

(EricTheRed on this spot)
For better or worse, you reap what you sow.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
screampint said:
If you huck the drop you would clear the trail and land in the rocks across the way.... Ouch!
looks like you just push your front end down right away and go...I would love to see a wider photo of that place....anyone????

·
Registered
129 Posts
grannyannie said:
forgot the pic....
I love that pic. My new favorite pic on MTBR. Dont know exactly what it is about the pic I like so much, maybe the snow and the rocks in the background. Looks sweet man,

Take care,
Jay

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.