Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Known Mountainbiker
873 Posts
There's a saying here in XC land. Maybe you have the same saying in your DH land....You can take the boy out of the country but if you cat has kittens in the oven, you don't call them biscuits or something like that......

Anyway, check out Steve riding the freeride park! Candy on technical downhills???

Had lots-o-fun playing in the coasties back yard; they really do/did good work on thier trails and freeride structures. Thank you. Maybe next time we'll show up on a Saturday morning and ride with them.

Also thanks to Justin for putting up the yard for Paul's BWL party and all those who attended.

chris

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Thanks for posting those pics Matt. Glad we could provide some entertainment for Sparty there. I was having fun rocking the dock as Albee was striking a pose.

Those stunts are very well built. NICE, even this old chicken did a couple things (one by chance). Next time we'll hook up with the coasties. Turns out our lack of connecting had to do with email/server confusions.

Looking forward to more of the goods out there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
coast riding: Lincoln City area

Nice pix, looks like some great riding! Care to share the location or is it the secret stash? :)

Anyone know of any riding near Lincoln City? I'm going to be out there this weekend through Tuesday. I'm hoping I might be able to get a ride in. Thanks for any suggestions.

-Terry

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,318 Posts
Nat said:
You guys!

I wonder when this pic will show up again?

[saving to harddrive]
Too bad there are no bikes in that awesome photo. If there were, perhaps it could find its way into the photo caption contest. But I guarantee the resulting "captions" would not be kind to anyone involved. In any case, I break out in audible cackling every time I view the thing. Maybe it helps to know them two losers personally ('n I can call 'em losers cuz we'z such goooooood friends :D ).

--Sparty

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Cuz we'z such good friends....

Sparticus said:
But I guarantee the resulting "captions" would not be kind to anyone involved. In any case, I break out in audible cackling every time I view the thing. Maybe it helps to know them two losers personally ('n I can call 'em losers cuz we'z such goooooood friends :D ).

--Sparty
You're way too kind Sparty. I'd throw out some clever insult but I'd just be recycling something we've already used many times over, so ---- Thanks!
Flaps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.