Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not bought from Performance in about two years. I'm just wondering if there price matching offer has changed much. How often do they turn down a price match request? I am building a Chumba XCL and am considering to join their Team Performance again to get the 10% 'rebate', but if they won't honor their policy on all matches, I wouldn't pay the $20 for Team Performance. I know that they quit offering a price match and then applying a coupon code (darn it), but I just wonder if the current economy has them stiffening up their bottom line by not matching 'very low' competitive pricing.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I try to always match when I can and buy team performance just because of the incredible "warranty."
If something does not meet my satisfaction even after quite some time outside of normal manuf. warranty and I think it should have done better they trust my honesty and I get my money back. It really pays with the bike industrie's history and track record of lighter and lighter equip. is always better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.