Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Tater said:
Is it me and my computer or are these websites out of service?
I have the same problem, can't veiw any of those pages from home. I think it has something to do with my ISP (SBC/Yahoo DSL). If I dial up or connect through a different network they come up fine. It's the same on both my desktop & laptop. I called SBC tech support, but they were no help, they just had me delete all my cookies and reset to defaults in IE. I'm stumped. :confused:

Not that big a deal I guess, but still kind of irritating. :rolleyes:

-dooner

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tater said:
Is it me and my computer or are these websites out of service?
Weird. I have the same problem (also with SBC), and I figured it was just me because I thought I'd see more threads of this type if it was a widespread problem. Guess not. I haven't had this problem with any other websites though. Perhaps SBC has something against bicycles?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Kennetht638 said:
Weird. I have the same problem (also with SBC), and I figured it was just me because I thought I'd see more threads of this type if it was a widespread problem. Guess not. I haven't had this problem with any other websites though. Perhaps SBC has something against bicycles?
Maybe SBC owns Jenson & Pricepoint! :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.