Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a 20 inch Access xcl hardtail frame. 3 pounds 2.9 ounces on my postal scale. $169 less 10% coupon and picked up at the store, so no shipping charge. this seems like an insane deal. the frame is real nice although i have read that the paint will chip just for looking at it. i am building it up to be silly lightweight.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet,

-dude- said:
i just picked up a 20 inch Access xcl hardtail frame. 3 pounds 2.9 ounces on my postal scale. $169 less 10% coupon and picked up at the store, so no shipping charge. this seems like an insane deal. the frame is real nice although i have read that the paint will chip just for looking at it. i am building it up to be silly lightweight.
The older Access had the paint problem..You should be good to go:cornut::D..So enjoy the BUILD:cool: RIDE-ON.........

Jake Pay, POWERED by SRAM Here..:ihih::yesnod::smilewinkgrin::winker::lol:

·
Master of the Face Plant
2,901 Posts
Pay Here said:
The older Access had the paint problem..You should be good to go:cornut::D..So enjoy the BUILD:cool: RIDE-ON.........

Jake Pay, POWERED by SRAM Here..:ihih::yesnod::smilewinkgrin::winker::lol:
I got one for my wife and built it up. The paint on the new ones is solid. It came with touch up paint and 2 derailler hangers. I built it up with some mid range parts and it is under 26 pounds for the 15 inch frame. She loves it. It is quick light and stiff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.