Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
jasong said:
how much is the discount? anyh minimum?
20% discount. There may be a $75 minimum, not sure about this, I ordered 4 WTB tires so my total was higher.

You can put stuff in your cart and proceed part way through checkout to see what works and what doesn't without having to finalize your order.

These coupons are GREAT and I sure appreciate whoever it is that keeps finding them and posting them here!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Keep that pedal tension light at first!

If you've got Egg Beaters you're SOL; there's no tension adjust. I know - I've had about 30 zero-speed 'crashes'. But now the cleats are worn and clipping out quickly is no problem.

·
mtbr "member"
719 Posts
This this still works, just bought a Z1

I'm surprised this still works. I just bought a Z1 for just over $250 + s/h with the coupon. I used some "points" too. Ended up with just over $150 out of pocket.

I wonder how long this coupon is going to last.

REEK

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have and luck with ordering backordered items? I ordered up a dura-ace/open pro wheelset (wrong forum, I know) for only a hair over 230 out-of-pocket. Irresistible at that price (check ebay - you can't get 'em used for that much, let only new+shipped).

·
Registered
179 Posts
back ordered items

Yes, I ordered two items (still yet to ship) and still received the discount. Don't know if the discount will be actually applied when they finally bill me. (It better!) The in stock items were shipped with the discount.

Although, the first order was "misplaced" some how by their computer. I repeated the order again and it went through the second time.

glenk

·
Cheesiest
1,615 Posts
No Luck

I tried 6000387 twice, and it wouldn't work. Does anyone know if there is another coupon?

·
Registered
121 Posts
The coupon still works as of 8/29. There is a $50 minimum. If you notice all the coupons for nashbar and performance goes up by a digit. Last month was 6000386 and this month's is 6000387... so its safe to assume next month's code is 6000388 (nashbar works like this).

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
2002NRS said:
The coupon still works as of 8/29. There is a $50 minimum. If you notice all the coupons for nashbar and performance goes up by a digit. Last month was 6000386 and this month's is 6000387... so its safe to assume next month's code is 6000388 (nashbar works like this).
Actually this code for performance is good till Dec 31 supposedly. ALso there is indeed a $50 minimum or it won't work.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.