Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems there has been some pantie shrinkage with the development and subsequent release of the deedub.

Maybe some manly scents reminiscent of the "pro-core" TNT era, might help brake the cycle of the more common aroma of "potpourri" that appears to be lingering on this board.;)

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
qbert2000 said:
wouldn't the perfect gift for a dw homer be a choppered out tnt rfx? or maybe a chumba dw knock off. is yours still on it's way?
Nah...they wouldn't know what to do with one...just like the lady in knobs picture:D

Besides, I just want to see this LT FR bike in action!!! Where's the stoke, man?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
It seems there has been some pantie shrinkage with the development and subsequent release of the deedub.

Maybe some manly scents reminiscent of the "pro-core" TNT era, might help brake the cycle of the more common aroma of "potpourri" that appears to be lingering on this board.;)
What exactly is your agenda?

·
Registered
176 Posts
NWfreeride said:
What exactly is your agenda?
Clearly 123 suffers from low self esteem and bike envy, and makes himself feel better by insulting others. Just my 2 cents.

And just for the record, we have 6 deedubs (2 Turners a Pivot and 3 partridges in a pear tree) and my panties do not shrink(cold water only).

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bikekayakhike said:
Clearly 123 suffers from low self esteem and bike envy, and makes himself feel better by insulting others. Just my 2 cents.

And just for the record, we have 6 deedubs (2 Turners a Pivot and 3 partridges in a pear tree) and my panties do not shrink(cold water only).
Am I really that obvious..?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.