Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas came a little early this year. Well sort of, the delivery merely coincided with Xmas. The wait was long but worth every minute of it. This is the Second Roaring29er the Tony has built. Enjoy the pics.

The Delivery on Friday...

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah... the green stuff. Welcome to San Diego. It was actually cold today (60's) and I had to search for a pair of pants that weren't shorts. Truth be told, I'd trade this weather in an instant for the opportunity to move back to Colorado.

I agree on the Pacenti Crown. I was torn as Tony makes a very nice twin plate crown. This saved me a little coin and the way Coat painted it looks nice. I'm pleased.

TCN

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks!

The dimensions for the entire package frame/stem came from a worksheet that Tony uses. The worksheet includes pretty detailed measurements of your body as well as the current setup on your existing bike. It appears to be spot on. With the exception of small adjustments in seat height and the fore/aft position it just feels right.

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
Very nice bike. Actually, very nice house and backyard too! Did your wife let you have that frame in such a nice house, or was she away?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.