Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drunk Poster
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night one of the coolest things happened. I was at my Girlfriends house and her friend brought over a bike for me to look at and fix. As we were getting the bike out of her car I realized that I needed some degreaser. Would you believe that the Pedro's Van rolled up to the corner right in front of her house at that exact moment! I asked the driver if he had any extra degreaser and he hooked me up with a bottle of Pro-J degreaser. The driver Terry also gave me a cool shirt and some extra tire levers!

Now thats what I call customer service! The hold true to their name of World love, because hooking up a bottle of Degreaser at 10PM when all the LBS are closed is surely a sign of love!

Way to go Pedro's! :thumbsup:

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Dude, that's pretty cool. And really random too. Pedro's has linked into our brains...they're dispatching the squad before we can even think it. ;-p

·
Bomber
982 Posts
jawndoe said:
Can you get the girl who is on their Demo Teams number for me... She has a nice @$$. Seriously!
I agree, but she's already taken...by a damn fast rider too. G'luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.