Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would put this here in case someone was intrested. I posted this in the Bike Forums site.

Sorry if this has been posted already, I searched but did not find anything. I was looking for a new road frame and discovered that pedal force is doing a group buy on their new carbon HT. The group buy gets you the frame for $500 in lieu of its normal listing price of $850. The minimum number of participants is 50, and the cut off date is Feb 14. The link to the group buy and frame description is: http://pedalforce.com/online/product...oducts_id=3629

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have not seen any reviews of this model, but their road bikes have gotten very good reviews in regards to quality, performance and they have gotten kudos for their customer service from what I can tell on the bike forums, road bike forum. They just finished a group buy on their new road frame with those guys. I may be taking somewhat of a chance on getting one but I need a new light wieght frame and that is approaching my limit.

The guys over at the road forum have been contacting Ming with any questions regarding the frame and shipping issues. The e-mail they had attached was: [email protected]

MFW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.