Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
never ender
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get PI shoes pretty cheap through work, but have had lousy luck finding a place to try them on in my size (48-49). Can anybody give me some impressions of how Pearl shoes compare to, say, Specialized in the sizing department? As I understand it Pearl Izumi and Shimano shoes are now made by the same folks. Is this true, and does it mean that Pearls fit like Shimanos now?

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
fat_weasel said:
I can get PI shoes pretty cheap through work, but have had lousy luck finding a place to try them on in my size (48-49). Can anybody give me some impressions of how Pearl shoes compare to, say, Specialized in the sizing department? As I understand it Pearl Izumi and Shimano shoes are now made by the same folks. Is this true, and does it mean that Pearls fit like Shimanos now?
Shimano owns PI. Even if the brands are made in the same factory I doubt the lasts (shoe shape form) have changed.

I have a pair of PI shoes that fits me well. Tried on a different model PI and it was not at all comfortable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.