Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and will went shuttling on saturday at Devils Den. The track was in sweet shape suprisingly and we saw tons of fellow slashers. Here are some pics from the Crue action.
The guys on the boggers are our pit crue with the monster team truck in the back. Pic quality is shoddy I know but thats how we roll. William salutes to Gen Lee and I rolled topless for the ladies.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
that skin pic is hawt...tell the general lee lover he needs to work on his pipes and his tan... ;)

looks like good times...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
irieness said:
that skin pic is hawt...tell the general lee lover he needs to work on his pipes and his tan... ;)

looks like good times...
My pipes are core, and the farmer's tan is from the winter, my neck will be red in full force by june. The weather is turning right to be shirtless. At least 6 hours a day is the only way.

PBR pride not pregidous slashin'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
biker3 said:
My pipes are core, and the farmer's tan is from the winter, my neck will be red in full force by june. The weather is turning right to be shirtless. At least 6 hours a day is the only way.

PBR pride not pregidous slashin'.
I thought Will was the general lee tattoo guy??? cuz the shirtless pic on the bike is just hawtness..not even the LOD is core enough to do that...

your neck will be red in full force?? does that mean you'll be a full blown ******* by June?? ;)
 

·
Pro Crastinator
Joined
·
11,976 Posts
biker3 said:
Your a chodebag. TP shoots with a 1200 dollar camera. Don't look at our threads and go hit ladders with ur dickies hat while all ur 12 yr old groupies cheer.
nobody said anything about the quality of the pics, my digi only cost me $45 bucks.....

you guys just suck, not the photography.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
nobody said anything about the quality of the pics, my digi only cost me $45 bucks.....

you guys just suck, not the photography.....
Sorry man there weren't any ladders to hit on the track. I was thinking about busting a huge 1 hander off those rocks but no groupies were around to chant me on.

I enjoy middle age loser tuff guy critique over the internet. keep e-pimpin the groupies WCH.
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,010 Posts
biker3 said:
in the words of General Lee

You are yankee scum. Die.
he he he...geography lesson needed...he is from the WEST not the north.....don't they teach kids in school that or are you just clueless
 

·
Innovate or die!
Joined
·
702 Posts
lol biker3 just gets his panites in a wad so easily.....
yeah try upping the exposure and shutter speed simultaneously........
 

·
Uhhhhh...
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
j6105 said:
lol biker3 just gets his panites in a wad so easily.....
yeah try upping the exposure and shutter speed simultaneously........
Yeah, small problem is we can't. The cam is full auto a straight POS. Gettin a Canon Powershot G6 soon.
 
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top