Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the bad day thread got me thinking; What can I do to improve someone's day? I'll start.

I have a set of Specialized Fast Trak Gripton tires in 29". They came with my Epic, saw about 20 miles of use, were setup tubeless so there's some sealant to be cleaned up. Who here NEEDS a set of tires? Free to the person who fits that bill, so don't ruin your karma by being greedy. First person in CONUS to PM me with their shipping info gets them.

And have a GREAT day. :cool:

-Bw

·
passed out in your garden
2,758 Posts
you have a great day too my friend :)
(for anyone else reading l dont want the tyres)

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This sort of thing might work better in your regional section, unless you expect everyone to also pay shipping when they pay it forward.
I intended to pay for shipping, that is why I kept it limited to continental US. Of course, everyone is free to do as they please.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,950 Posts
Should be fine here. Any exchange can be discussed between the two parties on shipping costs.

Reactions: Bikeworks

·
Registered
530 Posts
Awesome way to get the year going....

I've got a chesty mount I'm no longer using if anyone needs one. (Don't mind the hole in the middle...it was from a homemade gimbal experiment..it doesn't mess with the camera clip-in).

chesty mount.jpeg

·
Ian Limburg
*Custom* 2016 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 770 MSL
110 Posts
So the bad day thread got me thinking; What can I do to improve someone's day? I'll start.

I have a set of Specialized Fast Trak Gripton tires in 29". They came with my Epic, saw about 20 miles of use, were setup tubeless so there's some sealant to be cleaned up. Who here NEEDS a set of tires? Free to the person who fits that bill, so don't ruin your karma by being greedy. First person in CONUS to PM me with their shipping info gets them.

And have a GREAT day. :cool:

-Bw
Very cool of you to do this! :D I hope they go to someone who really needs them. If they were 27.5 I have a buddy who is super poor and has been riding on a bald set of Kendas for a long time but alas. :ROFLMAO: Good luck!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very cool of you to do this! :D I hope they go to someone who really needs them. If they were 27.5 I have a buddy who is super poor and has been riding on a bald set of Kendas for a long time but alas. :ROFLMAO: Good luck!
So far no takers. I guess at this point I am willing to part with them for "want" instead of "need" (karma remains intact!).

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,950 Posts
I did a pay it forward gesture recently by giving away a brand new $60 jersey that didn’t fit me. Shipped it to a member here free of charge. Felt good to do it, I need to do things like that more often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts