Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Has any one had any experience with Freeborn asking for orders to be paid in advance. I'm a little nervous of putting that much money up front with nothing in my hands.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
alfred.bailey said:
Hi All,

Has any one had any experience with Freeborn asking for orders to be paid in advance. I'm a little nervous of putting that much money up front with nothing in my hands.

Thanks,
AB, are they asking for the entire from dollar value up front? Hang if they are, that seems kinda strange, thats giving all your power away if there is an issue persay.......... I have paid deposits at around 50 - 60% for a build, but not our right....

Can understand and agree with you being a little nervous.............Good luck:thumbsup:

·
Custom User Title
1,282 Posts
When I got my ID back in '01 I had to pay for the frame first then i was able to do the payment thing for the rest. I was told that the shop had to put up the $$$ for the frame to get it from EW different then when they get the components.

I'm not sure if the situation is the same thing for Freeborn. But it sounded like an EW thing to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts