Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I'm closing the shop here at Kaladi and moving down the hall where we'll focus our attentions on the online Alaska jersey biz. I'll continue shop operations on a limited/appointment basis at my shop at home, near the trailhead to Rabbit Lake. And you can always find me either here at the jersey shop, on the trail, or at home.
In the mean time, I'm unloading everything in the shop at up to 60% off! Bikes, accessories, Golite packs/clothing, Bellwether clothing, Illuminite clothing, and anything that isn't nailed down. The jerseys are NOT on sale! Sorry......
I'll continue the sale until the end of the month.
Pat
770-6560

·
Registered
540 Posts
Aw [email protected]

patirwin said:
Yep, I'm closing the shop here at Kaladi and moving down the hall where we'll focus our attentions on the online Alaska jersey biz. I'll continue shop operations on a limited/appointment basis at my shop at home, near the trailhead to Rabbit Lake. And you can always find me either here at the jersey shop, on the trail, or at home.
In the mean time, I'm unloading everything in the shop at up to 60% off! Bikes, accessories, Golite packs/clothing, Bellwether clothing, Illuminite clothing, and anything that isn't nailed down. The jerseys are NOT on sale! Sorry......
I'll continue the sale until the end of the month.
Pat
770-6560
Get a good shop......and it closes!
Dave......

·
FatBike Fiend
974 Posts
Wildfire Cycles closing as well.

Just shut down the doors today, start a new job tomorrow with Mat-Su Borough Parks & Rec. It was a great ride but after six years have been hankering for a change. Will continue to produce the FatBikes in the winter from my home shop and do a limited amount of tune-ups and repairs. I've been catching a lot of grief about it and now Palmer is without a bike shop. It's rented till the end of the month if anyone is interested in carrying the torch. Thanks to all my customers!

Mark Gronewald

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good Luck, Mark

It has been a great ride, but the online jersey biz is taking off while the bike biz is not. I'll also continue at my home shop, and we have a room down the hall with Higher Self Massage where we'll have an outlet for the jerseys, so maybe I'll see you more now than before???
I'll also be climbing towers and riding alot more. Yeehaw!
Pat

·
FatBike Fiend
974 Posts
patirwin said:
It has been a great ride, but the online jersey biz is taking off while the bike biz is not. I'll also continue at my home shop, and we have a room down the hall with Higher Self Massage where we'll have an outlet for the jerseys, so maybe I'll see you more now than before???
I'll also be climbing towers and riding alot more. Yeehaw!
Pat
Self massage? Now there's a concept! Will stop in tomorrow, will be at the bike swap. Good luck as well and yes, will have more time to ride in the summer and lots more time in the winter. yeehaw.

·
Registered
47 Posts
F' one more cool thing gone F' ! as that's close as decency allows, I'm sorry to hear this, I liked your shop, In all honesty I can't properly express my self and as to the gentleman behind Wildfire Designs same thing about your shop though we never met I admired your bikes.
Kirk R. Dungan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.