Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
i wouldnt consider 52 degrees in december cold. most likely riding thursday day and night if i can shake this cold. fairland/pits in the PM. get it before its gone. fences are up and alot of dirt is being moved.

·
Sweeper
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The weather forecast as of now shows no rain all week! A few good days for Patapsco to dry some!

Who wants to do a ride on New Years Day? Most will be up and out late New Years Eve. If anyone is interested I say sometime around noon ish ?

·
Sweeper
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thecrackerasscracker said:
rode this afternoon and the trails were in pretty good shape
i think by tomorrow they should be really good
my bike didn t even get muddy!
Great to hear! No rain the rest of the week and the cold front Wed means Thursday will be a good ride then! :thumbsup:

How does Thursday at noon .... at the Park n Ride sound?

·
Sweeper
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ed, lucky you with being able to ride tomorrow! I have to work.... we are always swamped this week every year.

Bike is at the shop anyway to be "dailed in". Everything about it is great except the rear derailleur needs some adjust. Does not like the 4 lowest gears and makes noise when in them and want to change gears. Prob just a slight H L adjust and cable tension but I will let the "free" tune-ups take care of that! :) I will be ready for the cold ride Thursday. :)

·
Sweeper
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MisterC said:
Buddy from DC might be in too. I'm referring him to this thread.
The more the better..... I think..... LOL........

Each weather forecast I look at the high temp for Thursday gets colder and colder... Looks like it might make it a degree or two above freezing if we are lucky. :p

·
Sweeper
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thecrackerasscracker said:
are you afraid of the cold smitty?
Not at all. I just like to put it out there. It seems some people dont pay attention to the forecast much then show and say I did not know it was this cold. :skep:

I am down to ride at almost any temp. I will layer it up and be fine! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.