Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
denali trip

pat the plan is for those that come on monday to meet at sunshine tesoro at 7a.m. and then hook up with the rest of us at riley creek campground. probably will be about 10:00 a.m. hope to see you guys. P.S. could be anywhere from 5 to 12 of us very few definites yet. but it will just be a ride at your own pace kind of ride we just make sure everyone is accounted for before we go home. I tried to call ken curtis but no luck getting in touch with him. terry

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm here! 683-2731

We rode the Park Road last weekend and the Denali Highway yesterday. Lots more traffic and other bikers on the park road. Why not do both?

Ken

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Denali Hwy

ken, we're planning a ride for sure at the end of this month on the Hwy, so join us if you can. I'll give you plenty of warning so we can take a look at your property, too.
Is the hwy open all the way?
Is the park road open all the way?
Pat

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yes, both roads now plowed.

patirwin said:
ken, we're planning a ride for sure at the end of this month on the Hwy, so join us if you can. I'll give you plenty of warning so we can take a look at your property, too.
Is the hwy open all the way?
Is the park road open all the way?
Pat
Neither are officially "open" yet, but both rideable, I think.

Ken

ps: Got the goods from Debbie; the check is in the mail...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always wanted to say that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.