Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for doing so... I know I appreciate it!

I don't want to guess which area this is so it'd be great for you to fill us in on some of the details... Stuff like this is why I upgraded my bike... Now I'm working on upgrading me!

·
I'd rather be biking...
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
RHRF!
1,281 Posts
Loved "Your Moment of Zen"...:thumbsup: and I love the Zen Trail. Our AZ Crew should be up there in mid-April to ride all the favorites - Zen, Goose, Barrel,...ICEHOUSE!, Grafton, and what ever else we can fit in!

RHRF!

·
I'd rather be biking...
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
titusbro said:
Loved "Your Moment of Zen"...:thumbsup: and I love the Zen Trail. Our AZ Crew should be up there in mid-April to ride all the favorites - Zen, Goose, Barrel,...ICEHOUSE!, Grafton, and what ever else we can fit in!

RHRF!
My Vimeo channel has a couple Icehouse vids if you havent seen them...

http://vimeo.com/user3200685

·
More than one, of course!
202 Posts
Fantastic

That was such a great vid. with perfect music for the solitude of the ride.
Great job!
You realize you ruined my afternoon. How am I supposed to go back to emails and doing my expense report, now?
Let's ignore the fact I am on MTBR procrastinating to begin with.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Shelbster15, "Enjoy," I enjoyed a great landscape indeed ... a landscape even that spectacular, needs the best of the features brought into the light.

The way you selected your locations and changed pace, not just to the soundtrack but with the light and shooting directly into the light to faster bike speed, was masterful, if you don't mind me saying.

Thank you for slowing down your ride ... so that we could join you.

This is one of the finest works of art I've seen lately. Congratulations you artful rider.

Warren.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.