Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to shave like a man.

Ever wondered how to shave your legs but were just to embarrased to ask?
Tired of looking down and initially think you're sitting on a Wookie's shoulders?
Ever thought you just weren't quite metro-sexual enough?

Well, do I have the answer to all of your problems! Its called shaving your legs you unkempt hairy beast. Follow these simple instructions and you'll be on your way to a sleeker, sexier you.

Start with one wookie leg.

One razor and lots of blades (if you have an electric razor, now would be the time to use it and save yourself much time and aggravation). Have at it for about 1/2 hr with wife looking on and laughing at your elementary technique.

Be sure to rinse often.

One leg down and one to go.

Check to be sure that you're getting shaving cream on the walls OUTSIDE of the tub. Check.

The finished product.

Last but not least, be sure to leave a nasty, hairy mess in the tub for wifey to discover.

·
In exile
542 Posts
I have to say I am sadly disappointed that there is no mention of fur shorts or a complete landscaping including yard work around the twig and berries.

*no - I am not hitting on you. I just refuse to let a shaved junk reference go unposted.

·
Registered
57 Posts
loco-****** said:
I have to say I am sadly disappointed that there is no mention of fur shorts or a complete landscaping including yard work around the twig and berries.
OMG!!! That was priceless!!! I laughed so hard I think I just peed myself! :cornut: :D

oh and...nice red x's btw...should repost the defuzzing pix...it is fun to watch a novice try to shave massive amounts of fur off themselves :thumbsup:

Mynx

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
TrekFan said:
i do it. the best is all of the uncomfortable questions from relatives at family parties in the summer...
I know the feeling!;) Luckily most are to embarrased to ask me about it:D

Shaving is just like riding techy sections - each time you do it... the better you get. :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im a huge fan of electric clippers to get through the long stuff, or nair (which really isnt that bad) It helps road rash but also I hear its because when the pros get massages post race that'll pull a ton of hair out, which hurts like hell, so they shave and we all want to be like the pros so it came down to us

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
mzungo said:
Why do you do that ?

I understand why my partner does it, hairs look funny coming through her stockings....

But why do you shave your legs?:confused:
1. easier to clean and treat road rash/trail rash without hair to stick to adhesive
2. easier to do sports massage.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.