Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lets see your favorite monochrome images of the trails you ride.

Attachments

3,617 Posts
inspired

wow! inspired. while not all the photos are of bikes, the one pic is out in Ft. Ord. you have to ride there to get to it. so maybe we can let that slide?
peace.......d

Attachments

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
brado1 said:
lets see your favorite monochrome images of the trails you ride.

The Yeungling on slate rock is money. Where was the shot with the rider on the left and the sun coming through the trees on the right taken?

I swapped a couple local shots over to B&W for ya.

Michael Thomas annhilating runs in Boone. Represent.

Asheville Allstar Ben Wiggins back when he actually owned a mountain bike.

Potentially my favorite descent in pisgah.

Potentially my favorite picture from pisgah.

Fun in Dupont

]

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
ThoughtfulPirate said:
Where was the shot with the rider on the left and the sun coming through the trees on the right taken?
out at Issaqueena, Clemson, Friday after work, 200+ shots, and only a handful turned out cool (usable). evening sun was perfect.

You've got some great shots there man, that shot of James with the fog looks like Pilot Rock, that shot is killer. Kickass cooler btw. nice work. :thumbsup:

here are couple of more i forgot to post from this last years Icycle Race you need to come up to that TPirate good party :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ATLien said:
That is pretty tight, what kinds of cameras are you all using for these shots?
mine is just a Cannon SD200 point and shoot, allows me easy access and i can ride and shoot at the same time. it aint great but it works for me. one day i'd like to get a nice DSLR, but i crash too much, so for the money, i'll stick with the cheapy.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts