Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Will I finally get that beer you owe me? My car died Saturday - how 'bout a lift?

·
Beer drinking biker!
256 Posts
Well Cruso showed but no motobutane or I really would have fainted! :eek:

Great meeting, the highlight of the night is the announcement of Lower Sidehill Connector is now open! Stay tuned to the website for pics soon and they are already on facebook if you are a fan of us. Thanks everyone who came tonight and please stay tuned to our website, we have several events coming up this year!

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
DirtyMtnBikeHer said:
Well Cruso showed but no motobutane or I really would have fainted! :eek:

Great meeting, the highlight of the night is the announcement of Lower Sidehill Connector is now open! Stay tuned to the website for pics soon and they are already on facebook if you are a fan of us. Thanks everyone who came tonight and please stay tuned to our website, we have several events coming up this year!
yep, I was there. I was glad to hear sidehill connector was reopened today. I for one am ready to put the pissing match over this and other issues in the past. I haven't always agreed with everything PAS has done but PAS is our local representation for the mountain bike community. I am rejoining and I have already persuaded a few others to do the same. (I think)
Thanks Karen for welcoming me tonight despite my previous differences with PAS and I look forward to doing whatever I can to promote PAS and mountainbiking in our community.:thumbsup:

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Uh-oh, please don't go all "Bill" on us. Seriously, wish you could have made the meeting.

:smilewinkgrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.