Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Knomers. Through the years of owning 3 Chilcos and 2 Wardens, I have accumulated some parts for Alloy frames. As I was going through them today, I couldn’t decipher what was Warden or Chilco or maybe they are interchangeable???

Anyway, I no longer need them and instead of getting rid of them, I figured I’d ask anyone here if they want them. I am not selling them, just giving away. Having said that, I don’t want to ship for free. So if you could cover that cost.

PM me. Thanks.
964C022E-FE53-4D9D-9C8E-517D4735BFEB.jpg

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Quick reply with picture :)

Knolly Parts.jpg

Wow - that's hard to read:

Red: ISCG05 still used in current bikes
Lime green / yellow: External cable routing: 1st Gen Warden, Current Cache Steel
Purple: Igus bushings from Gen 3 / 4 alloy frames (Chilcotin, Warden, Endorphin)
Blue: M6 older shock hardware
Orange: front derailleur mounting hardware

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's awesome -- I was just looking to track down some ISCG05 mounts to add to the used Warden I picked up last year! Are they still available?

(and I know this seems fishy, being that my account was created today. I promise, long-time lurker)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's awesome -- I was just looking to track down some ISCG05 mounts to add to the used Warden I picked up last year! Are they still available?

(and I know this seems fishy, being that my account was created today. I promise, long-time lurker)
Yes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey man, PM'ed you a few times -- send me a message back if these are still available :D (or if you're looking to pass them along to somebody a bit more local). Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts