Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to medical reasons I was not able to ride last year so this year Its time to make up for lost miles. Just thought I would ask if anyone is looking for a partner to ride out at Kettle Moraine. My goal is to get out for as many weekends as possible. I have an odd work schedule with days off during the week so if anyone has a similar schedule and interested in joining let me know. Alternatively on the weekends the plan is to get an early start, ride for a few hours and then off to work.
If your interested let me know. I'm from the Milwaukee area.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You might want to keep an eye out for when the Southern Kettle Moraine chapter of IMBA has their weekly trail ride. Personally my work schedule is so jacked up that it's anybody's guess when I will be there. But if you see a lifted Tundra with an SC Bronson in back, stop by and say hello. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I can sympathize with a jacked up schedule. My work schedule does not make recreation easy. I'm off on Mond. Wed. and Friday if your off any of those days and want to ride. I"ll keep an eye out for that truck.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've never been to Kettle Moraine. I live in Stevens Point, but willing to make the hike. I'm in sales so my schedule is typically week days off. feel free to PM on here or look me up on Facebook (Anthony Kolodziej) if you want to plan something. Always intresting in meeting more people to ride with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My wife and I live in Milwaukee, we will be out there as much as possible too. I wish we had MTBR Forum stickers on our bikes so we could put a name with a face from the group.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts