Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Ohhh, I'm so pissed I don't have $530 or what. Still, I'm just as puzzled as you are about this guy. Why would anyone part out such a new bike before it's even built, plus all of the best parts of it. Unless he's selling the frame as well, the Carbon Rush is otherwise kind of pointless as there are no better forks/wheels.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Is This Guy A Dealer?

I was looking over these listings again torturing myself over not having the cash to buy this stuff when a thought occurred to me, could this be a dealer selling this stuff back door? It seems really suspicious to me that someone could just get a hold of a brand new, never assembled Carbon Rush and part it out like this. As far as I know all Cdales must be fully assembled and tuned by a dealer before being sold, and the seller mentions repeatedly that the parts have not ever been mounted yet.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Pretty much.

It almost has to be a Dealer. I am sure Cannondale would want to know what is up also. I may also be a shop sponsored rider that is allowed to buy at wholesale.

·
Registered
879 Posts
damion said:
You never know what is up there.
Okay I emailed Cdale, and Heather Egolf replied. She says it's true that all Cdales must be fully assembled and tuned before sale, but unfortunately there isn't much they can do about it because there's no way of confirming anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.