Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mateoway said:
poway or santee
the poway trailhead, where martha's grove is. i talked to one of the rangers last weekend and he said that it is okay to park on the road (the left hand turn before you cross the gates), but he specified a particular place where you won't get towed, and i can't remember the exact location

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
xDennisLuix said:
the poway trailhead, where martha's grove is. i talked to one of the rangers last weekend and he said that it is okay to park on the road (the left hand turn before you cross the gates), but he specified a particular place where you won't get towed, and i can't remember the exact location
You can park about 15 feet back from the no parking signs on the right handside if you are heading into the park. They just do not want people blocking the private drive on the right handside.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Oops

The dirt lot by the high school at Mast Ave and Medina in Santee is where I park, a full loop makes for maybe 18 miles. That place is HOT!HOT!HOT! this time of year so start early and have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.