Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the market for a parker just wantin to see your builds and get an idea of what to expect as far as a weight. pros and cons please too.

·
meow meow
10,622 Posts
parkers can be built for pretty much what ever you want. mine is set in aggressive xc mode at around 32- 33 pounds, can go for 35 pounds of beefy am to 40 pounds for freeride. however you want to do it will work.

·
Registered
270 Posts
i have mine currently set for fr dr and dj

·
Registered
270 Posts
b-kul said:
whats dr?
drift racing :eekster: nah i think i missed the h key when i typed it sry my bad:blush:

·
Registered
270 Posts
b-kul said:
hahaha drift racing sounds intense!
yeah put some mini knobs on there and do a dual slalom course thats dry oooooh man that would be fun!

·
Registered
38 Posts
here's my Parker.

It has a Rock Shox Recon 351 w/lockout, Avid Juicy 3's w/ 7in rotors, Yeti ODI grips, IRC Trailbear tires 26X2.25.

·
Registered
453 Posts
this is an ever-evolving build, but as far as enjoyability, it is absolutely top notch. handles AMAZINGLY well in this trim, with a 100mm travel fork. nice and low 13.1" BB, with a 68 degree HA and a 73 degree ST angle, this thing is SO fun to ride. with the stock shock, it'll rip and shred something fierce with the right rider (I don't do the bike justice by any means), but it can still climb very very well, and with the Elka on it, it's even more of a ripper. don't have much ride time on it yet, but I'm hoping to change that in the coming weeks

·
Registered
270 Posts
Slyp Dawg said:
this is an ever-evolving build, but as far as enjoyability, it is absolutely top notch. handles AMAZINGLY well in this trim, with a 100mm travel fork. nice and low 13.1" BB, with a 68 degree HA and a 73 degree ST angle, this thing is SO fun to ride. with the stock shock, it'll rip and shred something fierce with the right rider (I don't do the bike justice by any means), but it can still climb very very well, and with the Elka on it, it's even more of a ripper. don't have much ride time on it yet, but I'm hoping to change that in the coming weeks

nice

1 - 20 of 225 Posts