Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of doing this...

...a weekend of camping at PDSP, wandering to RT via CPL trail, Lick Run, Rattlesnake trails, and such towards Rt153 access to cross Rt80. Looks very possible. RT is fun in itself and combining the two could make for an epic adventure. Lots of trail and roads out there. Anyone ride gravel out this way? Any good routes?

Thx...

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
add info...

State Gameland 90 has an approved bike route, so add this gravel route to my trip. It takes me a bit east, but I'm sure that will just add more miles and make it better.

SGL 90 - Centre County
6 miles - A designated route from the gate off of the Kennedy Road to the gate off of McGeorge Road.

There is a Gameland to the west also that has a route...Hum? Now thinking changing camp to S B Elliott and doing more of a figure 8 loop.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We rode the Rockton system once on our Fat bikes in the winter. I would like to get back out there in season, but it looks like those trails can get overgrown in the summer. Let us know about trail conditions after your trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.