Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Here!

I live in Salt Lake but I ride Park City all summer. It's worth the drive for the quality and length of trails, the variety, and the cooler temps. I also just love the Spiro to MM to John's loop. In my opinion, that's the biggest bang for the buck after work ride ever!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also live in Salt Lake City but plan on riding in Park City throughout the summer. I moved to SLC two years ago, but haven't done much mountain biking here until this spring when I obtained a new bike (I have done a bunch in the past at other places I have lived). It would be great to find others in SLC to ride with in Park City, for sharing rides to the trails and company while riding. I ride a Santa Cruz Blur XC and am more into cross country riding (as you might have guessed from my choice of bike).

·
Ride and Smile
736 Posts
I'm back here riding as much as I can. Had to take off for a few years to socal. Surfing is fun, but the mountains are better! I'm up to hook up for a ride since I'm usually a group of one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey guys

do i count i am annual blow in, spend 1 1 1/2 weeks each summer in PC on my annual US (from ireland) road trip to riding the trails ( now 6th year) will be in town august 9 to 30th this year. blasting an yeti asr and drinking some beer in the wasatch brewery. if i pass you say hi

STAY FAST

Mark

·
goo
54 Posts
Yup.

I live up in PC (actually Kimball J). You can picture me rollin' on a Black Santa Cruz BLT, Navy Blue Santa Cruz VP-Free that's blinged out, or a ghetto yellow Cannondale F900 Singlespeed(which will soon be replaced by a baby blue Karate Monkey).
Party.

·
The Tyranical Teabagger
407 Posts
Live in PC...in Kimball Junkshow. Work at your LBS...ridin' a Cannondale Rush 2 Carbon. I'm a Pisces.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I live here in P.C. Ride a Yeti 575, silver...ugly orange helmet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.