Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be headed to Park City for a weekend in late May to ride. Can anyone suggest a place to car camp, some must do trails/loops, best breakfast place, and best mexican food joint? I figure these are the four essentials when riding for a weekend.

Thanks for the advice!

Adam
Fort Collins, CO

·
Registered
136 Posts
Here it is

Mexi- Nacho Mama's- owned by a cyclist
Bfast- Golden Ray on Main
Car Camping- Good luck

Riding- AWESOME Riding. Go to White Pine touring at the bottom of Main st. and ask them. There may still be some snow issues up high due to the season they have had but you should be ok. Anything involving Deer Valley or Parkcity, especially the higher altitude stuff is amazing

DISCLAIMER- I lived in PC for over 6 years but haven't been back for a couple so sue me if my restaraunt pics are outdated

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mexican- El Chubasco hands down, Nacho Mama's is a sit down joint and a bit pricey.
Breakfast-It's the Morning Ray not the Golden Ray and it's dam good.
There isn't much car camping. Big Cottonwood Canyon may be the closest, but it'll definately have snow. Try the hostel on Main St. or you can sleep in the broken down van in my driveway. Bring some Fat Tire.

By the way, it's snowing really hard right now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome

Car camping - Jordanelle State Park ten-fifteen minutes down the road from PC, across 40 from Deer Valley

Restaurants - Ditto on Chubbys and Morning Ray

Rides - Good advice to stop at White Pine to see whats open, May is still a little early for some of the good stuff and we have had an epic snow year.

Bring your own beer, some nice Green Chili beer from that brewpub you have dowtown would go good with a Chubby's smothered burrito after a ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.