Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I am mountain biking the states and Paris Mtn came up as a ride recommendation. My most enjoyable rides have been with locals who know how a trail rides best.
Presently I am in Brevard riding Pisgah & Dupont and will be moving towards Greenville after XMAS.
Is there a group ride I could connect with? Or would 1 of you like to show me the goods?
I plan on riding FATS for SC. I am interested in other SC suggestions.
Thanks for sharing.
JP.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Paris Mt is a great little area. We have about 18 miles of trails out there (with a little backtracking). A big thing to remember is Paris Mt trails are closed to bikes on Saturday. Do not plan on Paris for a saturday ride. There are other local areas that are open on Sat (issaqueena - clemson, croft - spartanburg). Probably the best time for a ride is a weekday early morning through mid afternoon.
Park opens - shoot, I forget when it opens exactly - I want to say 8am but I'm not positive.
Park closes at 6pm every day except tuesday when it closes at 9pm (great for nite rides).

If your plan is to hit Paris Mt on Friday, I can meet you up there and show you the area. I haven't made my weekend plans just yet.

jd

·
Registered
204 Posts
JP Nuts said:
JD,
You're on, name the time & place on Friday.
JP.
allright JP, 10am friday the 26th. Meet me at the 2nd parking area on the left (across from the park center). I drive a silver Honda Fit (4 door hatchback) - look like this but imagine without the kayak on the roof!!

Map of Paris mt courtesy of Upstate SORBA
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3004/2310118361_c438f705fc_o.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.