Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
One day

Wow pisgahrider you have started a few threads and your post count is up to 30,...soon you will be rated as a "Wise" and powerful force and people will ask you questions,and, your answers will mean something since ya-know your post count is kinda high:rolleyes:
If you worry about what people think about you on this forum well - Thats just sad.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Proper breakin

pisgahrider said:
So I just ask for some trail information and you feel the need to burn me. Hope you feel better now.
Just trying to break you in right, a good pissing war is what its all about:eek:
By the way what part of Pisgah National Forrest do you ride the most?

Posting off topic is also standard operation procedure.

·
Registered
66 Posts
riding paris in the am is nice plus winter you never see anyone. I work third nearby and hit it up atleast once a week. I get out there by 7:45 and will usaully ride about 2.5-3 hours.

it's usaully around 30 degrees or less in the morning and my fingers and toes are frozen by the end of the ride " heck after 20mins I can't feel my toes.".

·
Registered
98 Posts
Paris Mountain is a good place to winter ride. I live in Hendersonville and work in Greenville so occassionally I'll hit up some singletrack before work. And driving back from S.C. last night was no problem. The main roads are pretty clear.

·
Registered
89 Posts
tcstoned said:
If you guys need some more trail time after Paris, come out to Croft. Bring your dogs, I let all five of mine run the trails with no problem. 30+ miles of unsanitized singletrack.
I wish I could take my dog out, but it would probably just wonder deep into the woods or lay down after a quarter mile. I didn't know Croft had 30 miles! Thats more than my big butt can do in a day....I need to get out there and check it out, I just live 10 minutes up the road in Boiling Springs....

Also you you mean unsanitized figuratively or literally.....?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I wish I could take my dog out, but it would probably just wonder deep into the woods or lay down after a quarter mile. I didn't know Croft had 30 miles! Thats more than my big butt can do in a day....I need to get out there and check it out, I just live 10 minutes up the road in Boiling Springs....

Also do you mean unsanitized figuratively or literally.....?

Sorry for the repost. I needed to edit my post....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.