Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a 2009 Paragon LARGE frame cheap...was going to do a build but came across a 2009 Paragon SMALL complete bike...was thinking about purchasing the small and swapping out the parts except for the cranks...does anyone think i will run into length issues on the conversion...particularly brake lines, shifting cables, and I am also wondering if the steerer tube on the fork will be shorter than on a typical large paragon frame? I am guessing the small paragon frame came with 170mm cranks...so i was going to use some 175s that i had already. Any thoughts??? Bag it and just build it from the ground up????

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
skiahh said:
Just out of curiosity, if you bought a large that you thought would or might fit you, why would you drop to a small? What am I missing here?
You missed that he wanted to take the parts off of the small complete bike and install them on the large (bare) frame he has.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.