Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discuss!
I personally think Paradox has the edge...

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wrong location.

·
650b me
1,486 Posts
Confused...you're talking pizza, right? Hot Tomato is in Fruita, I googled Paradox and got Moab. Neither is Front Range. But for my money, when in Fruita, Pablo's makes the best pie.

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, but I was going for where the people in Moab and Fruita are coming from, as that is a vastly greater number than those who live there, if that makes sense!
I'll have to try Pablos.

·
Alaskan in exile.
439 Posts
When I'm out there, it's Pablo's AND Hot Tomato. "Or" isn't even an option...

BTW, while I was clicking the link, I was thinking, "I know Banshee makes the Paradox, but who makes a bike called Hot Tomato?!?"

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hot Tomato without a doubt. I'm biased however. My crew and I have been visiting Jen and Anne since back in their Over the Edge days. We got to eat at the HT back when they were on Main St, and still serving sammiches on their own home made bread. We were there for all their big changes, and still visit twice a year regardless. I think the HT has so much charm, and soul, and the pizza is authentic, and delicious. Their new location is a lot of fun to hang out in. The girls still make time to chat with us when we come in, even though the line is almost always out the door (Because the food is good). I usually HATE standing in line, but for Jen and Anne, I hop right in and wait with a smile.

·
650b me
1,486 Posts
Where is Hot Tomato now? Are they no longer across the street from Over the Edge? Tells you it's been a while since I've been to Fruita, sadly. I'll give them another try next time I'm in town.

·
2,811 Posts
Discuss!
I personally think Paradox has the edge...
Paradox (Moab) is good for a couple slices but the Stromboli rolls (my favorite) and post-ride beer selection at the Hot Tomato (Fruita) can't be beat. Way better atmosphere at Hot Tomato. Paradox makes good pizza pie though the atmosphere is pretty blah there in the stripmall compared with Hot Tomato which has rad outdoor seating and a fire pit for quality night life and socializing out back. (IMHO)

·
friend of Apex
4,007 Posts
Way better atmosphere at Hot Tomato.
It was a blazin hot atmosphere in there and only 55 degrees outside. Like a giant pizza oven, kinna uncomfortable. But damn good pie. We had the pesto and added the local pig crumbles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts