Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
I've been corresponding with them a bit when I was getting info on it making the decission about mine and they didn't indictae there would be any new colours. FYI I love the Orange/Polish I have ;) Keith (Builttoride on here) is on here all the time, but I think it's Jay (TerrorFirma on here) who's at the factory in Taiwan that more deals with this, plsu the Paradox was his baby.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At first I didn't think much of either color, but the Orange and polish is growing on me.

Still don't like the white and black.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Did you check out the pics of mine? Going from pics from others I knew I didn't like the Black/White, but the orange/polish didn't seem too bad. When I got the frame though, that's when I found out how really nice it is :D The orange inside or not in sunlight is kind of a burnt orange, but when you get it in the sun and the sparkle gets lit and you see the yellowy/orange under colour it really looks good. Just be careful as the polish is a draw for hommies in the hood - Bling, Bling :rolleyes:

OldHouseMan said:
At first I didn't think much of either color, but the Orange and polish is growing on me.

Still don't like the white and black.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Still like my "Team" Orange/Polish version, thank you very much :p

Cooch said:
Yeeeeooow, "cat out of the bag": Gloss White, Black Ano and Raw for 2011 ;-)

·
WNC Native
3,910 Posts
When will the 2011's be available?

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Why would it take a couple weeks to get to Aus from Taiwan, is it on a boat? :confused: Considering it only took 3 days to get from Taiwan to Barbados I can't fathom this.

refreshinglygood said:
yep. apparently it is in a box and on the way right now. Should take a couple of weeks to get to Australia

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Oh OK, you ordered it through a dealer :thumbsup: Only dealer we have here is for Raleigh, Diamonback and Trek, mine came direct.

refreshinglygood said:
Pretty sure the distributor said the order is coming from the us. Nit that it really matters though. A couple of weeks is fine by me.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
refreshinglygood said:
yep. apparently it is in a box and on the way right now. Should take a couple of weeks to get to Australia
Post up some pics when you get it. I think I'd be interested in a white Paradox.

·
WNC Native
3,910 Posts
I'm kinda interested to see all the colors. I'm building a new ss over the winter and this frame is on the list with a few others.

Jay or Keith, any pics you guys can post up???

1 - 20 of 57 Posts