Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go on, post them up. All I see here are build shots.

Let's see how AM this AM hardtail is.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I could take a picture of mine getting shipped back because BikeBling ordered the wrong size. Is that enough action for you?

The build continues...

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jjcools said:
I could take a picture of mine getting shipped back because BikeBling ordered the wrong size. Is that enough action for you?

The build continues...
Ha. I am looking for one now, and will post once I have something to post....Orange or black?

·
Registered
764 Posts
It is an XL in Black and White. I need a large.

·
High Grade Skinjob.
104 Posts
My large one is going to the powdercoaters as i write this as i couldn't abide the colour choices...
Action shots (most likely from the Scottish Borders area) will follow upon build completion.

Stan.

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
CRAZY FRED said:
Holy crap Enduramil that was sweet....Man I'd kill to ride a place like that..Great job...CF...........BTW Enel great thread, look for MUCH action shots from SF and I this season....:thumbsup: CF.....
Yeah. Unfortunately it's not me. It's my buddy Veteran Youth who went.

Funny thing is I have the option to ride in the Caribbean but it's not Jamaica. In a couple of years the family is planning to head to Antigua. Family there helps keep costs down.

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
thecrackerasscracker said:
Maybe tubeless is not so good for jumping :nono:
:D :D :D
Nice capture of the moment there. And yes, tubeless is not so good for jumping unless you are running stiffer dual ply or UST tires :p

·