Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out tomorrow and wondering which of the two if either are good to go? Been a pretty hard freeze the last couple of days and I figure since it is going to be overcast tomorrow, it shouldn't soften up too much.

I haven't ridden either (from Colorado but here for school), so any rec'ds would be appreciated. Trying out the new 29er for the first time so I am pretty stoked.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Made it out to Palos this morning. For being so close to Chicago, it is an impressive network of trails. I did, however, get wicked lost a couple of times. The trail is very hard pack with ice in many spots. But it generally didn't screw up the flow of the riding and I had an amazing time.

If anyone wants to show me the ropes either tomorrow, or Tuesday, I would be happy to tag along. :)

·
TheWebGuy
25 Posts
Rontele said:
Made it out to Palos this morning. For being so close to Chicago, it is an impressive network of trails. I did, however, get wicked lost a couple of times. The trail is very hard pack with ice in many spots. But it generally didn't screw up the flow of the riding and I had an amazing time.

If anyone wants to show me the ropes either tomorrow, or Tuesday, I would be happy to tag along. :)
I have not been winter riding at Palos yet. I wish I could take off of work and ride Palos with you and show you the good stuff.

Maybe over the weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.