Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fatbikers interested in scouting this trail with me tomorrow? Plan is to head out about 9-10 and be back (hopefully) no later than 1

There will be some short hike-a-bike sections no doubt. As of last fall there was a section of trail that was lost to river erosion about the halfway mark. Beyond that, Idk what is going on with this trail, but I'd like to find out.

If interested post up or pm me and we can trade contact info.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not as bad as I was expecting. Some hike-a-bike sections but that should be expected. PM me I might have some time to go out again today.

I'll post up some pics and a trip report later this evening.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rode out with akmatt Saturday as well. Some rough spots out there in some of the slide areas. We made out about 4.5 miles before turning back.

I followed up on Easter Sunday by riding out there again with a few hand tools and took some time cutting in a couple of ledges through the worse sections of slide areas so people don't have to claw their way over. I also cut a few limbs out of the way to create a bypass of one of the washed out trail sections. Mosquitos would start to gather if you stopped for too long in one spot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.