Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Palmer Saturday?

2K views 57 replies 12 participants last post by  Loudpawlz 
#1 ·
or that Pueblo Park place that seems to have some good looking stuff?

Anyone from up north want to go down, and anyone from down south want to join/guide around? I'm thinking a nice early start from up here, to maximize ride time once down there.

Seriously wishing I could have gone on that last big group thing down there, especially after seeing all the great pics. I'll finally be able to have the big bike available for it, I think. Waiting on some new wheels from Larry's skilled hands.

#6 ·
cool. i know palmer a little, just enough to get lost, but probably find the major stuff, at least what i've ridden before. the peublo place looks pretty nice in the pics i've seen posted up here so far, but i've never been.

i figure go whichever place group concensus votes towards.

(crossing fingers, hoping wheels are done by friday)

#8 ·
I'd probably be in. Depends on if I 'have' to do to this volunteer thing that I'm supposed to be doing. I've missed enough of it that they might be mad at me anyways (I always notice them ahead of time, or try to) if so, I'm in. :D

#9 ·
uhmmm, tony....

COmtbiker12 said:
I'd probably be in. Depends on if I 'have' to do to this volunteer thing that I'm supposed to be doing. I've missed enough of it that they might be mad at me anyways (I always notice them ahead of time, or try to) if so, I'm in. :D
i dont know what youve been told, but.

if you "have" to do it, it aint volunteering!
:rolleyes:

#12 ·
wildman said:
i dont know what youve been told, but.

if you "have" to do it, it aint volunteering!
:rolleyes:
Lol! Ain't it the truth...

More like my parents are having me do it and well... I don't get paid. It's once a saturday and I've missed 3 of the last 4, so I think they don't like me too much. :p (Missed cuz of family stuff, not just flaking out)

#17 ·
930 is too early for me but I work nights. It would be nice to meet some of you so if you do go that early do you think you will still be there around 1230? If so, is there a good way to meet up with you as it would be nice to meet some people off the board for future rides.

#18 ·
peanut09 said:
930 is too early for me but I work nights. It would be nice to meet some of you so if you do go that early do you think you will still be there around 1230? If so, is there a good way to meet up with you as it would be nice to meet some people off the board for future rides.
eh, 9 is just an idea. probably more likely to be around 10 or so by the time people get rolling.

i'd bet we'd still be there around 1230. figure out someway to meet up with you.

nights here, too. 7pm-7am three nights a week.

#20 ·
peanut09 said:
I only work 8hrs but I am a hugh wimp when it comes to not getting a lot of sleep. I get off at 6 and work Sun -Thurs night. Where do you work? I am out on Peterson. Just curious as a lot of people I work with do the 7-7 shift.
heh. i'm a nurse in the longmont united hospital ICU.

#21 ·
I always like early

scrublover said:
So what's a good time for everyone to meet up?

I'd like to get an early start, to max out the ride time.

9AM? Too early?
9:00 would be great for me (habitual morning person). We could always arrange a secondary meeting time and pick up the rest of the group. If we meet at 9:00, I would probably be up for riding until 2:00-3:00 depending on how many photo stops we make so a second meeting time at noon would work. We're meeting at the bathrooms right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.