Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Palmer. This Saturday. 10AM. Be there. :D

I know this interrupts the Nathrop miniseries race but I figure the weather's just so nice down here that we need to get another ride going, well...I think we need to get weekly rides going! :) Anyways, how about we all meet at the stables at 10:00AM. I'm assuming this will be sort of an xc/fr ride with a decent amount of climbing but also a lot of time messing around on the technical things that our trails have to offer. :)

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
This Saturday...Palmer..

This Sat sounds good. I will be there around 11:20 and ride for several hours barring rain (or snow). I have recovered from my wounds and have a new bike to boot. Can meet at the usual Paseo parking lot or somewhere in the park. Will be on black SC Blur with camera in hand...any takers or will it be too wet?

Tony?

·
SS Rider
207 Posts
If it is not to wet I will be out there. I will probably be the only woman on a yellow Jekyll if you see me on the trails say hi as I am not too sure what time I will be there. I would like to go around noon but all depends on the weather and if the trails are not wet. So crossing fingers for some sunshine :D

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
It rained and snowed a little here last night, no accum or anything. It might be OK, it's supposed to get into the 50's today and I don't think Palmer got much from Thur/Fri. I'd join but I'm watching my daughter today.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm up in Denver currently at my grandparent's house. It was a surprise trip last night... not sure when we're gonna be heading back down. I'd love to join in, if I do it won't be till probably 12 or so at the earliest because at the moment I'm pretty much the only person up.

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
New time...

We are doing Palmer. I will be at the Paseo parking lot between 12:15-30. Bring your warm gear. Conditions should be solid as there was not much precip last night or yesterday...Silver Sequoia...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I missed out. :( I just got back into town. How was the ride?

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
The ride was good. Very few muddy spots and great day to test the new bike! Quickly recovered from drop fear...The Blur takes them in stride compared to the Sugar...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kchri said:
The ride was good. Very few muddy spots and great day to test the new bike! Quickly recovered from drop fear...The Blur takes them in stride compared to the Sugar...
Awesome! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.