Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets ride palmer park today i have found some sweet lines and i want to see youre lines this afternoon i should be crusin around on the bighit.
if i am not hittin up the DJ. on the P drop me a line what are you riding today? LATE

·
Registered
306 Posts
lets ride palmer park today i have found some sweet lines and i want to see youre lines this afternoon i should be crusin around on the bighit.
if i am not hittin up the DJ. on the P drop me a line what are you riding today? LATE
I hope I'm not too late for this?????

·
Motocrosser gone mtb
59 Posts
Next time hit me up, I was going to ride after work today but didn't. If I would have known there was a invite on mtbr I would have been all in. I am thinking I ride in palmer thursday. would like to see some of your lines there. I know of a couple myself!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
It's like Deja Vu all over again

If this keeps up I"m going to go revive "Coolest thing ever said to you while biking" and "Reba Fine Tuning"

·
Motocrosser gone mtb
59 Posts
I was like dang this dude with the bighit sounds cool right up my ally.

Guess I shouldn't drink IPA and internet in the same moment time travel may happen.

This is funny as all hell though still laughing about it the next day.. That Doc post though hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahhhahhahhahhahhahah!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was like dang this dude with the bighit sounds cool right up my ally.

Guess I shouldn't drink IPA and internet in the same moment time travel may happen.

This is funny as all hell though still laughing about it the next day.. That Doc post though hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahhhahhahhahhahhahah!
This cracks me up! I went back to earliest posts available, and somewhat randomly grabbed one with no real intent other than a lame attempt at bumping something, absolutely anything MTB related above the health insurance debate. I can't say I saw it coming that the OP would reply to himself unknowingly from 16 years ago, while thinking "dang man, this dude sounds like someone I could really get along with."

Sorry for the confusion. I'm guessing the bighit has been retired, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya though as I ride Palmer quite a bit, if I know what to look for in these present times!

·
Motocrosser gone mtb
59 Posts
This cracks me up! I went back to earliest posts available, and somewhat randomly grabbed one with no real intent other than a lame attempt at bumping something, absolutely anything MTB related above the health insurance debate. I can't say I saw it coming that the OP would reply to himself unknowingly from 16 years ago, while thinking "dang man, this dude sounds like someone I could really get along with."

Sorry for the confusion. I'm guessing the bighit has been retired, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya though as I ride Palmer quite a bit, if I know what to look for in these present times!
I guess I wont be showing myself any new lines, but I do ride with myself alot haha.
I do ride palmer often also considering, I live a couple blocks away. Its a short trip down the street to the single track for me.

Yeah the old bighit is long gone and parted out many years ago. I have since upgraded to something a little more pedal efficient. So yeah maibee you wont be to late for this one after all. HAHA I would most likely be on this steed! the blue one
i-x7bPmbB-XL.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts